Monday, February 15, 2010

Why Coldwell Banker Hickok & Boardman

Upon becoming a real estate agent I had the task of finding a company to work at where I could succeed and one that would be a good fit for both sides. I interviewed with a couple companies and am very satisfied with my choice of Coldwell Banker Hickok & Boardman. The following chart shows the success the company has in Chittenden being involved in the most buying and selling sides of home sales in the entire state of Vermont.

This success is achieved through the innovative tools and support team provided by Coldwell Banker Hickok and Boardman. The company has a dedicated full service staff team devoted to agents like myself helping to provide a level a service to clients that is second to none. I am also fortunate to have been partnered up with a great mentor in Steve Lipkin who brings over 10 successful years of real estate working at Coldwell Banker Hickok & Boardman. While I have only been with the company a month and a half I have no regrets about my decision and can’t imagine working elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment