Tuesday, February 9, 2010

About this Blog

This will not be a generic Realtor blog where I post all of my listings or reiterate a talk or presentation I attended. Of course this blog will contain some of that but it will be more or less a stream of conscience in writing. My goal is to take into account what is going on in the community for prospective buyers and past customers – after all buying a house is not just the home but also the community it is located in. As you can see in my bio I also enjoy sports and so some posts will be totally unrelated to real estate. Some posts may be boring or irrelevant to some and I apologize for that but check back in a few days for updated content. Please forgive any spelling or grammar errors, as it has never been my strong suit. Feel free to email me at lclavelle@hickokandboardman.com . Any thoughts, advice, criticism or compliments would be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment